Greenhithe Residents Web Site
The post code for Greenhithe is 0632. Auckland Council Helpline number is 301 0101
About Neighbourhood Support
- How well do you know your neighbours?
- How often have you done something socially with them?
- Could you count on your neighbours in times of need?
Find out about setting up a Neighbourhood Support Group in your street now!
Please email event notices to firstname.lastname@example.org - you can also post to facebook.com/GreenhitheNZ
- Send event notices and news to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (GreenhitheNZ)
- Upper Harbour Board's latest newsletter is here...
- Latest news from Community Constable (April 23 2013)
- Latest from the Fire Brigade (April 2013) in the blog
- Pictures from the Lions Calendar 2011...
- Current (March 2013) edition of Greenhithe Village News (greenhithe.org.nz/gvn)
- Auckland Council Website
- Read the Community Blog featuring the Community Constable, Tauhinu Venturers, Scouts, Volunteer Fire Brigade and Greenhithe School
- Join the Residents and Ratepayers Association more...
- Explore a Map of Greenhithe more...
- Contact for Community Constable.
Click here to view the archives
The Greenhithe Residents mailing list provides news and information for Greenhithe residents. Mailings are sent as required when there is new notification of events, news or alerts. Senders include our Community Constable, Fire Brigade, Greenhithe Community Trust and Greenhithe Residents, Ratepayers and Community Hall Association. This is for non-commercial use only. Click here to read and/or subscribe ... and join the 759 other recipients
About This Web Site
Any community person or group can add their own content by registering (preferably using a user name relating to their purpose).
Permanent greenhithe.org.nz email addresses are available for a nominal change of $20 per year which includes a family membership to the Residents and Ratepayers Association. This is free for any community group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want you club, association or interest group represented here, contact email@example.com
You can also get your own email addresses and mailing lists set up (that you can maintain yourself). Help is available to establish your web presence.
Please help fund this service as a commercial sponsor -- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this site is subject to an Acceptable Use Policy. Please read this before posting content.
Residents and Ratepayers Association Information
To join the association, Deposit $15 or more into the following account, referencing your name.
A/C 123072 0266813 00
Follow up with an email containing your name, address and contact details to email@example.com Click here to be taken to the payments page, that includes credit card payments online.
Postal address is PO Box 27 Greenhithe. For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We run a mailing list and send a monthly newsletter plus any other bulletins of community interest. Click here to read and/or subscribe ...
For Hall Bookings, please click to the Community Hall Bookings page.
Hosting provided by kind donation of Datacom