Greenhithe Residents Web Site
The post code for Greenhithe is 0632. Auckland Council Helpline number is 301 0101
Like to know what’s happening in Greenhithe and receive information and alerts from our Community Constable and other community leaders direct to your inbox? Be in the know by submitting your email address here to subscribe to the Greenhithe Community email system. Let your friends know to go to greenhithe.org.nz/newsletter so that they too can be in the know.
Review the Draft Unitary Plan
This time around, it is quite important to make any submissions now on the Unitary Plan, as it won't be easy to object later. It has been rushed through, so chances are there are many inconsistencies and problems. But they will get baked in if you don't make a submission. Read here...
About Neighbourhood Support
- How well do you know your neighbours?
- How often have you done something socially with them?
- Could you count on your neighbours in times of need?
Find out about setting up a Neighbourhood Support Group in your street now!
Please email event notices to email@example.com - you can also post to facebook.com/GreenhitheNZ
- Send event notices and news to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (GreenhitheNZ)
- Upper Harbour Board's latest newsletter is here...
- Latest news from Community Constable (June 2014)
- Latest from the Fire Brigade (April 2013) in the blog
- Current (March 2013) edition of Greenhithe Village News (greenhithe.org.nz/gvn)
- Auckland Council Website
- Read the Community Blog featuring the Community Constable, Tauhinu Venturers, Scouts, Volunteer Fire Brigade and Greenhithe School
email Community Updates
Click here to view the archives
The Greenhithe Residents mailing list provides news and information for Greenhithe residents. Mailings are sent as required when there is new notification of events, news or alerts. Senders include our Community Constable, Fire Brigade, Greenhithe Community Trust and Greenhithe Residents, Ratepayers and Community Hall Association. This is for non-commercial use only. Click here to read and/or subscribe ... and join the 800 other recipients
About This Web Site
Use of this site is subject to an Acceptable Use Policy. Please read this before posting content.
Residents and Ratepayers Association Information
To join the association, Deposit $20 or more into the following account, referencing your name.
A/C 123072 0266813 00
Follow up with an email containing your name, address and contact details to email@example.com Click here to be taken to the payments page, that includes credit card payments online.
Postal address is PO Box 27 Greenhithe. For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We run a mailing list and send a monthly newsletter plus any other bulletins of community interest. Click here to read and/or subscribe ...
For Hall Bookings, please click to the Community Hall Bookings page.
Hosting provided by kind donation of Datacom