Calling all Greenhithe Residents!
Enter your best photo of Greenhithe and be in to win…
- Historic Greenhithe: Photos taken a long time ago! (These don’t necessarily have to be taken by yourself – they may have been handed down through the family).
- Our Community Today: Your take on Greenhithe. For example photos of you and your family enjoying Greenhithe, a typical Greenhithe morning, our amazing environment, celebrating our diversity, a great Greenhithe success story - whatever sums up Greenhithe for you.
- Our street: Get as many people in your street as possible gathered around your street sign and take a photo. (You might need a wide angled lens or to stick two photos together!) Points awarded for creativity.
- Primary and pre-school aged children (Year 0 – Year 6): Any photo of Greenhithe taken by a pre-school or primary school aged child.
- Intermediate/High School aged children (Year 7 – Year 13): Any photo of Greenhithe taken by an intermediate or high school aged child.
Entry is free. All entries must be received by Friday 10th October.
Download your entry form from www.greenhithe.org.nz or pick one up from Harcourts Cooper & Co Greenhithe, or Greenhithe Unichem Chemist.
The winner of each category will be chosen by a panel of judges on Sunday 19th October as part of the Community Hall Centenary celebrations.
Wanted: Historic photos of Greenhithe for a photographic display at the Centenary celebrations. If you have old photos of Greenhithe that are not being entered into the photo contest, we would love the opportunity to display these.